I am committed to providing you with more than just a successful real estate transaction. I believe my clients are entitled to an experience that is convenient, stress-free (or as close to- as possible!) and remarkably satisfying. Here’s how I do it:
- Constant Communication. Communication is a key factor in every real estate transaction. I make a point to ensure that my clients are well-informed with the progress of their transaction from start to finish.
- Personal Attention to Every Detail. Real estate transactions are complex by nature. It is imperative that your agent have the ability to multitask in an organized manner so that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Price your home competitively. I have a deep understanding of this marketplace, and always conduct thorough research before suggesting a listing price. In pricing your home too high, you may be essentially pricing yourself out of the market. When buyers search for a new home, their paramount search criteria often revolves around pricing. Even your home fits all of their other needs to a T, they will never see your listing because of the price. Of course, the risk of improper pricing is a double-edged sword. Under pricing your home could lead to your receiving an offer quickly, but it could also mean a missed opportunity, or worse- it could mean the bank rejects your sale in the case of a short sale.
- Help find the right buyer for your home. I market every listing actively, meaning I do everything possible to ensure the maximum number of prospective buyers see your listing during their search. In cases of multiple offers, I assist my clients in deciphering the differences between them. Most people have a natural inclination to assume that the highest offer automatically gets the property. However, depending on the seller’s needs, price may not always be their first concern. If the sellers are anxious to move as soon as possible, they may want to consider an all cash offer that’s slightly lower than an FHA funded offer.
- Problem solving skills backed by experience and a strong brand name. There are often bumps in the road to success. Knowing how to navigate through them is key. I pride myself on being an expert in my field. In cases where I feel a second opinion is necessary I need only look to my amazing team. I am fortunate enough to be a part of the Coldwell Banker Elk Grove Office- one that is highly trusted and respected, with more than 100 years of experience that I can draw upon in supporting you, the client.
If you’re in the area and looking for a real estate agent, please consider contacting me first. If you already have an agent, make sure that person is servicing your transaction completely and thoroughly. Please feel free to contact me if there’s anything I can do to assist you.
From the first time home buyer to the savvy investor – from the seller with equity to the seller underwater and needing options – I am here for you.